Get Smoother-Looking Skin in 60 Days

This article is sponsored by Crepe Erase®

The skincare market is filled with products touted as the best creams and serums for dull, aging, wrinkly, sagging skin … on the face. But what about the best body lotion for crepey skin?

There’s so much focus on our visage that we tend to neglect the skin on the rest of our body. This comes as a surprise considering the skin on our face only makes up about 4% of our body. So what about the other 96%? What can we do about the loose, thin, wrinkly skin—known as crepey skin—on areas like our arms, chest, knees and legs?

What Causes Crepey Skin?

At some point, we will all have to deal with the march of time’s effects on our skin. Crepey skin is just another visible sign of that. When we’re young, we’re blessed with a strong framework of collagen and elastin that helps keep our skin firm and smooth. As we age, that framework begins to weaken and break down, causing our skin to become thinner as it loses elasticity.

It’s like a balloon that starts out smooth, and as it deflates, it forms wrinkles and becomes less taut. That’s essentially what happens to our skin over time, and that’s why our skin starts to take on a different texture that looks a lot like crepe paper.

Crepe paper décor can really liven up a party… but crepe paper-like skin can be a real downer.

How to Get Smoother-Looking Skin All Over 

It wasn’t until in recent years that skincare companies started launching products that targeted dry, wrinkly, crepey skin on the body. One of the innovators within that niche market is Crepe Erase™, which offers a 2-step full-body treatment specifically formulated to address the problem of crepey skin on areas like the arms, chest, knees and legs.

The secret ingredient in Crepe Erase™ is its exclusive TruFirm™ Complex, which powers the skincare system. It’s a proprietary blend of three skin-restoring plant extracts that helps aging skin bounce back to a more youthful appearance.

TruFirm™ is formulated to help visibly treat and improve the signs of aging and slackening skin. It works in two major ways: dill extract helps prevent further breakdown of elastin to support skin’s resilience, while cranberry and apple extracts strengthen collagen, helping skin look tight and firm. This reinforces your skin’s netting so that it can look smoother and younger.

The 2-Step System

It’s pretty remarkable that it just takes two products to repair the look of crepey skin. First, there’s the Exfoliating Body Polish, a luxurious scrub that targets dull, saggy, crepey skin. Instead of using plastic micro beads, which aren’t very eco-friendly, it uses exfoliators like rice bran wax and lactic acid to gently buff away dead skin cells and other skin-aging impurities.

At the heart of the Crepe Erase™ system is the Intensive Body Repair Treatment that’s formulated to restore your skin’s youthful bounce so it looks plumper and firmer. It makes a great neck cream for sagging skin, but it’s really developed to visibly repair and condition the appearance of dry, aging, crepey skin all over the body, including the chest, arms, knees and legs.

See Results Within 60 Days

So is it really possible to get smoother-looking skin in 60 days? It sure looks that way based on average results of a 50-person evaluation by an expert clinical grader (measuring the décolleté, arms, knees and legs). In that study, 91% of women showed improvement in the look of crepey skin in a matter of just 60 days. Over 90% of those women also noticed an improvement in the smoothness and softness of their skin, as well as a more lifted appearance.

Even better are the instant results women saw. Based on the results of a 50-person clinical user-perception study, 82% of women said their skin was instantly smoother, and 94% of them said their skin was instantly softer after just one use.

Before Crepe Erase™ and other skincare brands came out with formulas to visibly treat and repair the look of aging, crepey skin, many women had to cover up the areas they felt insecure about. Thankfully, those days are gone.

And lucky for you, there’s currently a discount on the Crepe Erase™ 2-step system, which also comes with a free gift (their Advanced Firming Eye Serum).